My name is Tomi Valkeinen. Here you can find some of my
- Dwarrowdelf is a work name for Nethack/Dwarf Fortress game, which
supports server-client model, rich clients, multiplayer, and lots
- linux-omap contains some information about OMAP Display Subsystem
driver that I maintain.
- Monoco is a continuations implementation for Mono.
- Chiroptera is a .Net MUD client with IronPython as a scripting
- Gel is a compiler of my own for .Net. The aim is to make a
dynamic version of C#.
Source codes for these and some other things I've been working on
can be found from: